has worked on gender issues since 1975 in a number of capacities:
- with national institutions (Women’s Labour Committee, Ministry of Women’s Rights, Ministry of Labour, the European and International Affairs Delegation, GIP International, etc.)
- with European institutions (the European Commission’s Equal Opportunity Bureau, CEDEFOP, the ILE and NOW Programmes) and international institutions (OECD, the BIT Training Centre, the UN’s Commission on the Status of Women, etc.).
- in liaison with various foundations (Women’s World Banking, Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Fondation Jean Jaurès, etc.).
- with associations that promote women’s economic empowerment (ADIEF, Retravailler, Forum Femmes Méditerranée, CLEF
– French Coordination for the Women’s European Lobby -, Paris Pionnières
and Fédération Pionnières
) as well as the Institut Emilie du Châtelet.
She led CLEF from 2002 to 2008. Today she represents Fédération Pionnières
within the organization and chairs the Women’s Entrepreneurship Commission.